The Public Speaking lab offers assistance to those seeking to develop effective speaking skills across academic disciplines. We are open to all of the UF academic community, including undergraduates, graduate students, TAs, faculty, and UF alumni.
*Available by zoom Fall 2020. Click on ‘hours’ for the links.
Types of assistance:
- Video-taping of speeches and feedback
- Reviews of speech outlines
- Assistance with making your delivery engaging and powerful
- Preparation for a defense of thesis or dissertation
- Help with speech anxiety
- Guidance on speeches given during the interview process
- Preparation for conference presentations
- Feedback on team presentations
*For more information, please contact Stephanie Webster.