Declaring a Minor

Students can apply for the SCH minor by filling out the “Application to Add or Cancel an Undergraduate Minor” form.   The Communication Studies Minor code is SCH and can be found at the bottom of the center column of listed minors. Students will need to print the form, check off SCH, fill out the other fields and sign it, and then take the completed form to their college to for approval.  Students will then need to take the form to Academic Advising in Farrior Hall.  Advisors there will sign off for the college offering the minor (CLAS).  Students whose majors are within the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences can get the CLAS approval from their college from Academic Advising, as well as the signature from the college offering the minor. Return the completed form to the UF Registrar’s Office, 222 Criser Hall.