Applying to the Ambassador Leadership Program
You are invited to attend the
Ambassador Information Session
November 13, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. in 314 Rolfs Hall
The application process for the Dial Center Ambassador Leadership Program consists of two parts:
- Part I – Complete the application below. An Ambassador or Ambassador Advisor will contact you.
- Part II – Interviews are conducted in the spring semester (February and March). The interview process involves multiple interactions with current Ambassadors, faculty and other candidates, including meet-and-greets and formal interviews.
- Applicant eligibility requirements: Communication Studies Minors with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- The required Ambassador Leadership class meets for two hours per week during the fall and spring semesters.
- Ambassadors earn a total of 3 credit hours for completion of the two-year program, as follows: 2 credit hours in Year One and 1 credit hour at the end of Year Two. These credit hours appear as SPC4905 and count toward the Communication Studies Minor.
Applications for the 2019-2020 Ambassador Leadership Program will be accepted until February 15, 2019.