Applying to the Ambassador Leadership Program
Applications for the 2019-2020 Ambassador Leadership Program are no longer being accepted.
Stay tuned for dates and times for our upcoming Ambassador Information Sessions.
The application process for the Dial Center Ambassador Leadership Program consists of two parts:
- Part I – Complete the application below. An Ambassador or Ambassador Advisor will contact you.
- Part II – Interviews are conducted in the spring semester (February and March). The interview process involves multiple interactions with current Ambassadors, faculty and other candidates, including meet-and-greets and formal interviews.
- Applicant eligibility requirements: Communication Studies Minors with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- The required Ambassador Leadership class meets for two hours per week during the fall and spring semesters.
- Ambassadors earn a total of 3 credit hours for completion of the two-year program, as follows: 2 credit hours in Year One and 1 credit hour at the end of Year Two. These credit hours appear as SPC4905 and count toward the Communication Studies Minor.
The application for the 2020-2021 Ambassador Leadership Program will be available November 2019 and will be accepted until February 15, 2020.