Lecturer, Director of Speech Anxiety Lab
Dial Center for Written and Oral Communication
211A Rolfs Hall
PO Box 112032
Gainesville, FL 32611-2032
- Ph.D., Communication Studies, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 1995
- MA, Communication Studies, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 1989
- BA, Communication Studies, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 1985
- Relationship Development — how relationships form.
- Interpersonal Trust — factors that influence trust.
- Nonverbal Communication — influences on interpersonal communication and relationships.
- Interpersonal Relationships and Finances — behaviors that impact a couples financial future.
MWF 12:15-12:45 in Rolfs 211A