- Ed.D. Student, Higher Education Administration, College of Education, University of Florida
- MAMC, Science and Health Communication, College of Journalism and Communications, University of Florida, 2001
- BA, Interpersonal Communication, College of Communication, Cleveland State University, 1989
- Teaches Interpersonal Communication across various contexts.
- Research interest areas include Health Communication, Communication and Aging, and Nonverbal Communication.
Monday and Wednesday 6th Period, (12:50-1:40 p.m.), Thursday 5th period (11:45-12:35 pm); and by appointment.