The Public Speaking lab offers assistance to those seeking to develop effective speaking skills across academic disciplines.
We are open to all of the UF academic community, including undergraduates, graduate students, TAs, faculty, and UF alumni. Located in 415 Rolfs Hall, the speech lab is a free service and provides an opportunity for individuals to brush up on this critical communication skill.
[googlemap address=’Rolfs Hall’ width=’100%’ height=’400px’ ]
Types of assistance:
· Video-taping of speeches and feedback
· Reviews of speech outlines
· Assistance with making your delivery engaging and powerful
· Preparation for a defense of thesis or dissertation
· Help with speech anxiety
· Guidance on speeches given during the interview process
· Preparation for conference presentations
· Feedback on team presentations
*For more information, please contact Stephanie Webster at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: See the hours page for ongoing updates per semester